1) The consumer shall check all goods when you receive them as any warranty will run from the date of your receipt. You must inform us of any defect or issue within 48 hours of taking receipt of your order and before you open or consume it. To do so please contact us.
Right to cancel:
2) The consumer has the right to cancel their order at any time, up to 14 days after the day you receive it. However, you must inform NV Biotech straight away if you wish to do this by contacting them on [email protected] or by telephone on +44 203 006 0798. Please note that if you are returning a perishable item you must ensure it has not been opened or tampered with. In the event of any product being opened or partially used we reserve the right not to refund you. Please refrain from returning goods due to distaste for example “you don’t like the taste” of the flavour you ordered.
Right to refund of delivery and return costs:
3) If you have paid a delivery charge for your order and choose to return unopened goods then this delivery charge will not be refunded. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to NV Biotech however if the goods are deemed to be faulty NV Biotech will reimburse you with your full postage costs by means of bank account credit or loyalty points credit.
Duty of care whilst in possession:
4) You must take good care of the items while they’re in your possession; they must be returned to us in a sell-able condition, brand new and unopened.
5) They must be cosmetically perfect. It is your responsibility to return the items to us, or to arrange collection of larger items. This needs to be done promptly and at your cost.
6) Our warranty does not extend to perishable items (Liquids, Capsules, Extracts, E Liquids and Tinctures) due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on any of the above. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.